Merit Badge Day 2013

  • ecotim@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2012
      Hi all;

      For those that did not attend Roundtable I am nearing the end of plans I need a few more things before we can get the registration site up. Breif highlights.
      1. We grew, so this year we will be at Freedom HS.
      2. This will cause us to charge, Cost this year $15 with lunch included and if the scout completes all requirements (those pre-reqs and those that day) will be given the badge that day.
      3. We can offer a lot more badges.

      So if you can take the time off and help the boys please let me know what you can teach!
      I am looking to add
      Welding (new might be exciting badge to do)
      Landscape Architecture
      Surveying

      We will bring First aid back, so I need First aid MBC's please help out!

      The flyer for MBD2013 is in the files section.

      Thank you

      Tim