Recharter Prep

  • Roger LaBrie
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 16, 2012
      ?
      I know this seems real early but it really isn't that early.. Your unit should be at this time discussing; the what, the who, and the how much (money) for the recharter…  Your responsibility at this time is to prepare your families….

      As far as we know now there will be no change in the scouting fees
      $15 Registration Scouts and Scouters
      $12 Boy's Life
      $1 Insurance for each member
      Minimum Fees…Total $28 w/Boy's life -- $16 w/o Boy's Life

      Notify your families—Gives them time to prepare..
      ?Provide detailed breakdown of the re-charter fees
      ?Provide a deadline to have information and moneys turned in by Mid November the latest.
      ?Official District Turn-In will be 1 December 2012

      YIS
      Roger
    • Roger LaBrie
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 6, 2013