2012 Popcorn Campaign - STARTS TODAY (8/1)!!!!

  • John Larkin
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2012
      Leaders,

      Could you please verify that your Popcorn Kernels have signed up for this Yahoo Group, I will be using this group to communicate throughout the campaign.

      Today marks the official start to the 2012 Popcorn Campaign! We expect this to be a great year for our Scouts!

      If you have not done so, please place your initial order ASAP. If you do not place an order by 8/3, you will not have popcorn to sell until 9/22 and will miss out on booth sales!

      Reminders:

      I want to remind everyone of that if you missed the kickoff you can still sign up training in any other district to earn the additional 3% commission. I have uploaded a list of the upcoming training session under the "2012 Popcorn Campaign" folder. To sign up for a training session please visit http://www.boyscouts-ncac.org/popcorn

      A few other reminders:
      1) August orders are due in the system no later than Friday, August 3rd.
      -Delivery will occur between 8/15 - 8/18 (more information to follow)
      2) Booth Sales:
      -Please do not approach Wawa stores, they have asked us to refrain from approaching their stores.
      -Unit Kernels are responsible for booking local booth sales
      -If you book a booth sale and your unit cannot make it, please let me know. I will get it filled.
      -I have uploaded a spreadsheet that will help you calculate how much popcorn to order for your booth sales
      -Ask for a written letter or receipt from the store manager showing your unit number, this yelps reduce conflicts during your booth sale
      3) Please send me the names, emails, and phone numbers of your Popcorn Kernel to ensure I have the correct information.

      Thank you,
      John Larkin
      cell: 703-944-2592
      email: johnlarkin2@...