Shark Encounter at the Batimore Aquarium in July!

  • cathy_riddle
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 13, 2012
      Dear Scoutig families,

      I wanted to offer you the opportunity to join our Cub Scout Pack 1189 at the Baltimore Aquarium for a behind the scenes overnight Shark Encounter on Friday, July 20 at 5:45pm to Saturday, July 21 at 9:00am! Tickets are $85.00 per person for children and adults 8 years of age or older. The ticket price includes:

      Dinner Friday night and breakfast Saturday morning at the aquarium

      Dolphin Show

      4D Movie

      Behind the scenes area tour, including a visit to the food prep area to learn how they care for and feed our sharks and rays.

      Take part in hands-on activities in our Shark Discovery Lab and crafts station.

      Dare to walk the catwalk, where sharks swim silently just inches below you.

      Sleep in an underwater viewing area with creatures of the deep lurking close by. (You will need to bring your sleeping bag and pillow!)

      Free admission into the aquarium on Saturday, July 21 after the tour ends!

      Please let me know if you are interested in joining us on this amazing adventure! I have 9 tickets left!

      Please email Cathy Riddle at criddle40@... if you are interested in attending!

      I hope to see YOU there!
      Cathy Riddle
    • Cathy Riddle
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 16, 2012

        Only 4 tickets left for the Shark Encounter at the Baltimore Aquarium July 20 - 21! Please let me know if you are interested in attending! This is a family event, the only requirement is that the participants must be 8 years of age or older!

        YIS,

        Cathy Riddle

        criddle40@...

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 8 9:44 AM
          I still have two tickets available for the Shark Encounter overnighter at the Baltimore Aquarium July 20th - July 21st! Let me know if you are interested in attending and I'll send you all the information!

          Thanks!
          Cathy Riddle