Celebration of the Queen's Diamond Jubilee at Camp Snyder

  • eggerskf@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2012
      Aloha – a group of British Scouts and Scouters are visiting the US next week and will be staying at Camp Snyder. They are looking to host a campfire celebration of the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee next Tuesday, June 5th at 7:30PM and any and all (Scouts and Scouters) are welcome. There’s an invitation attached which you are welcome to distribute. As the event is just around the corner I am not shouting this from the rooftops and in any case I’d love to get RSVPs to gauge interest. Barring that (I haven’t gotten any yet) my voice to all who will hear is that these are foreign nationals visiting a campground and as such the amenities may be sparse. Not a bad idea to bring something with you – a box of cookies, a six pack of soda, a bag of chips, just in case more people show up than anyone anticipates. This is not a committee sponsored event but nonetheless I’d love to make it memorable. I’ll be there in advance should anyone have any questions you may call or text me at 703-868-7753..

      Mike!

      Mike Sierra
      Vice Chair (Communications) Goose Creek District
      National Capital Area Council, Boy Scouts of America
      Mike.Sierra@... 703-868-7753