Cub Scout Classes Available Next Week!

  • cathy_riddle
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26, 2012
      Your scout won't want to miss the SCIENTIST class next Saturday! The class is being offered at 2 of our park locations:

      Locust Shade - 10am to Noon $8.00 (class will be held at the Marina)
      Lake Ridge - 10am to Noon $8.00 (class will be held in the Activity Center)

      We also have a Tiger class available at Birchdale Recreation Center on Dale Blvd:

      Magic Fun and The Show Must Go On - 9am to Noon $12.00

      If you have any questions regarding these classes or need help signing up at pwcparks.org, please don't hesitate to email me at criddle@...!

      Cathy Riddle