Fw: [HAC] 2012 connections (Philmont space w/T51)

  • E Lee Hutchins
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31 7:27 AM
      All,

      Attached are details that Dana Abrahamsen has provided for a troop which still has several vacancies on their expedition.  If you have individuals still interested in Philmont for this summer, now that the Council trips have closed registration this is a great route for them.  John's email contact information is in his original message, below.  Note that they *need* one more Scout to make their second crew legal under Philmont's trail rules (adults may not outnumber youth).

      Robert