WEBELOS Open House @ TROOP 1369

  • Grubbs, Paul W
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2012

      To all Webelos, Webelos Parents, and Pack Leadership,

      Troop 1369 will be holding our WEBELOS OPEN HOUSE next Wednesday, Feb 8, from 7:15 to 8:30.

      Webelos, parents, and Pack Leadership are invited to join us for a night of information, exploration, fun and more.  We will have scouts demonstrating troop activities and skills, and troop leadership available to answer any questions you may have, including membership, Summer Camp availability and upcoming outings.

      See attached flyer for time, address and contact info.

      If you have any questions, please call or email.

      We look forward to seeing you on Feb 8.

      YIS,

      Paul W. Grubbs

      Troop 1369 Scoutmaster

      703-590-2166 H

      703-401-9046 C

      202-741-2013 W

      pgrubbs@...

      This e-mail and any attachments may contain privileged, business sensitive, and/or proprietary information. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately.