Re-charter Update as of December 18th

  • Roger LaBrie
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2011
      Please respond (If need be) using my GMAIL account I realize the MSN account may  have confused some.

      But the problem was mine..i did not set up my mailbox correctly. Transitioning to the Apple computer..

      We have 8 units reaming,   PLEASE lets get this done before Thursday,,

      Thanks
      Roger

      UNITNUMBERNAMECurrect StatusComment
      Troop1420 FOLDING
      Troop1367Deborah JaquessChasing signatures-Stan M.
      Pack108Cary FergusonFOLDING
      Pack108Shannon MillerFOLDING
      Pack1350Crystal ThompsonAwaiting drop off
      Pack1385Chanel MarquisNear ready..
      Pack1456Chris FloydNot yet Submitted onlineNO INFO??
      Pack1964Marla DeemNot yet Submitted online
      Pack1964Tom RotelliNot yet Submitted online
      Pack454David KennedySubmitted online 2 DecNO INFO??
      Crew1556The HulingsSubmitted online 27 November ?
      Crew1365Vaughn TrecoSubmitted online 28 November NO INFO??