Recharter UPDATE

  • Roger LaBrie
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2011
      If you have submitted a new application within the past week.. HOLD OFF on activating your scoutnet account for re-chartering..

      WAIT UNTIL Friday this week-- Hopefully it will allow sufficient additional time for council to complete their entry..

      This is a precaution for any who may have recently submitted applications to Jeff..

      Thanks
      Roger
    • Roger LaBrie
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 14, 2011
      We still have a little more to go..

      One last push before christmas

      Please advise if this  information needs updating.

      Appreciate all of the work done so  far..

      Thanks
      Roger