Popcorn pickup this week for September orders

  • April
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20 10:19 AM
      Our District's pickup location for the September order is:

      Camp Snyder 6100 Antioch Rd. Haymarket, VA. 20169

      The tentative schedule is that we hopefully get the keys for the moving truck at some point in the afternoon on Thursday. I hope to be able to get in the truck and get some sorting done and have some hours for pickup on Thursday evening. Friday morning I'll work a pickup time as well as some time on Friday evening. Jeff Hanson can work pickups on Saturday morning, but I'd like to have the majority done prior to that time. Please be flexible as we lock down times.

      FOR UNITS THAT ORDERED MORE THAN $10,000, YOU WILL BE CONTACTED TODAY BY MOYER AND SONS TO SCHEDULE YOUR HOME DELIVERY. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO CONTACT MOYERS, CALL JOSE RECTOR @ (301) 869-3896.

      Let me know if you have questions.

      April Blankenship
      Occoquan District Popcorn Kernel