Webelos Open House with Troop 102

  • Bruce
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 13, 2011
      Troop 102 is hosting two (2) open houses for Webelos scouts. We welcome all Webelos to come out and experience a Boy Scout camping adventure along with participating in other activities. We'll also have informational handouts for parents. If you are interested in visiting the troop, please contact Asst. Scoutmaster Bruce
      DeSoto at the number shown below – thank you!

      When: Thursday, Oct 13, 2011 and Thursday, Nov 17, 2011
      Time: 7:15 - 8:15 pm

      Where: Epiphany Lutheran Church

      Address: 13495 Keytone Road (directly across from Beville Middle School), Dale City, VA 22193

      Troop 102 is a small, boy-led troop with a strong emphasis on the principles and values of scouting. Scouts learn by following the Scout Oath and Law. We meet every Thursday at Epiphany Lutheran Church from 7:00-8:30 pm.

      The troop is very active and holds a campout or other activity every month. We attend summer camp in July. Boys hold troop elections every 6 months to allow scouts an opportunity to hold leadership positions within the troop. We had two scouts earn Eagle in 2011.

      Please visit the troop web site at http://bsatroop102online.com/ for more information and to view pictures from some of our more recent campouts and summer camps.

      If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact us. We look forward to seeing you!

      Yours in Scouting,
      Bruce DeSoto
      Asst. Scoutmaster, Troop 102
      Email: desoto4dc@...
      Phone: 703-730-9940
      Cell: 703-501-1255
    • Bruce
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 21, 2011
        Occoquan District:

        Troop 102 is hosting two (2) open houses for Webelos scouts. We welcome all Webelos to come out and experience a Boy Scout camping adventure along with participating in other activities. We'll also have informational handouts for parents. If you are interested in visiting the troop, please contact Asst. Scoutmaster Bruce
        DeSoto either by email or phone at the address/number shown below.

        When: Thursday, Oct 13, 2011 and Thursday, Nov 17, 2011
        Time: 7:15 - 8:15 pm

        Where: Epiphany Lutheran Church

        Address: 13495 Keytone Road (directly across from Beville Middle School), Dale City, VA 22193

        Troop 102 was formed 10 years ago and is a small, boy-led troop with a strong emphasis on the principles and values of scouting. Scouts learn by following the Scout Oath and Law. We meet every Thursday at Epiphany Lutheran Church from 7:00-8:30 pm.

        The troop is very active and holds a campout or other activity every month. We attend summer camp in July. Boys hold troop elections every 6 months to allow scouts an opportunity to hold leadership positions within the troop. We had two scouts earn their Eagle Award in 2011.

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 27, 2011
          Occoquan District:

          Troop 102 is hosting two (2) open houses for Webelos scouts. We welcome all Webelos to come out and experience a Boy Scout camping adventure along with participating in other activities. We'll also have informational handouts for parents. If you are interested in visiting the troop, please contact Asst. Scoutmaster Bruce DeSoto either by email or phone at the address/number shown below.

          When: Thursday, Oct 13, 2011 and Thursday, Nov 17, 2011
          Time: 7:15 - 8:15 pm

          Where: Epiphany Lutheran Church

          Address: 13495 Keytone Road (directly across from Beville Middle School), Dale City, VA 22193

          Troop 102 was formed 10 years ago and is very focused on being a boy-led troop with a strong emphasis on the principles and values of scouting. Scouts learn by following the Scout Oath and Law. We meet every Thursday at Epiphany Lutheran Church from 7:00-8:30 pm.

          The troop is very active and holds a campout or other activity every month. We attend summer camp in July. Boys hold troop elections every 6 months to allow scouts an opportunity to hold leadership positions within the troop. We had two scouts earn their Eagle Award in 2011.

          Please visit the troop web site at http://bsatroop102online.com/ for more information and to view pictures from some of our more recent campouts and summer camps.

          If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact us. We look forward to seeing you!

          Yours in Scouting,
          Bruce DeSoto
          ASM, Troop 102
          Email: desoto4dc@...
          Phone: 703-730-9940
          Cell: 703-501-1255
        • Bruce
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 12, 2011
            Occoquan District:

            As a reminder, Troop 102 is hosting two (2) open houses for Webelos scouts. We welcome all Webelos to come out and experience a Boy Scout camping adventure along with participating in other activities. We'll also have informational handouts for parents. If you are interested in visiting the troop, please contact Asst. Scoutmaster Bruce
            DeSoto either by email or phone at the address/number shown below.
            We appreciate the advance notification to assist us in having adequate supplies on hand.

            When: Thursday, Oct 13, 2011 and Thursday, Nov 17, 2011
            Time: 7:15 - 8:15 pm

            Where: Epiphany Lutheran Church

            Address: 13495 Keytone Road (directly across from Beville Middle School), Dale City, VA 22193

            Troop 102 was formed 10 years ago and is a growing, boy-led troop with a strong emphasis on the principles and values of scouting. Scouts learn by following the Scout Oath and Law. We meet every Thursday at Epiphany Lutheran Church from 7:00-8:30 pm.

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 11, 2012
              Occoquan District:

              Troop 102 is hosting an Open House for Webelos scouts. We welcome all Webelos to come out and experience a Boy Scout Court of Honor (COH)
              along with participating in other activities. We'll also have informational handouts for parents. If you are interested in visiting the troop, please contact Asst. Scoutmaster Bruce DeSoto either by email or phone at the address/number shown below. We appreciate the advance notification to assist us in having adequate supplies
              on hand for the COH/meeting.