Popcorn Begins Today!

  • April
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2011
      Hi everyone,

      The 2011 NCAC Popcorn Season has officially begun !! The theme this year is "THE DRIVE TO FIVE." We want to be the first council in the nation to have $ 5 Million in sales !

      TRADITIONAL SALES

      As a reminder, the deadline for the first order is this FRIDAY, AUGUST 5th.

      The products you can order and the quantity per case with pricing are:

      1) Kettle Corn – 6 boxes per case - $ 22.00 per box = $ 132 per case
      2) Unbelievable Butter - 6 boxes per case - $ 18.00 per box = $ 108 per case
      3) Butter Light - 6 boxes per case - $ 18.00 per box = $ 108 per case
      4) Carmel Corn with Alm/Pec/Cashews - 8 packages per case - $ 18.00 per package = $ 144 per case
      5) Butter Toffee - 8 packages per case - $ 18.00 per package = $ 144 per case
      6) Cheese Lovers – 1 box = 1 case - $ 30 per case
      7) Caramel Corn - 12 packages per case - $ 9.00 per package = $ 109 per case

      Also as a reminder if you do not already have an ID and password for the Trails End system to place your orders, please go to the NCAC website and click on the 2011 NCAC Popcorn Campaign link.

      The 2011 Kickoff Training sessions are beginning tomorrow. If you have not already registered for a session, please go to the NCAC website and click on the 2011 NCAC Popcorn Campaign link to see the scheduled dates/locations and to register. Attendance is required in order to earn additional unit commission.

      Here is the link for both: http://www.boyscouts-ncac.org/openrosters/ViewOrgPageLink.asp?LinkKey=16722&orgkey=370

      ONLINE SALES

      All online sales starting today will count towards the scout rewards and additional unit commissions. This is a great opportunity to increase your total sales by promoting online sales to friends and family. Also, using social networking sites is a great way to increase your online sales.

      Let me know if you have any questions.

      April Blankenship
      Occoquan District Popcorn Kernel