District Eagle Project Sign

  • Eggers, Ken F.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2011

      Greetings, sometime ago Occoquan District purchased a sign to be displayed at Eagle Projects.

      Alex Turner, a Life Scout in Troop 1390 is working on his Eagle Project this weekend and it would be wonderful to use the sign at the project site.

      If someone has the sign or knows its whereabouts please let me know soonest

      Ken Eggers, eggerskf@..., 703 300-6060.  I would like to pick it up and display it at the site.

      If Scouts or families in your unit want the experience of helping with an Eagle project your help would be appreciated. The project begins this Saturday morning at 0800, 16 July at Prince William Forest Park on the corner of Joplin Road (Route 619) and Breckenridge Road.  It is right across from The American Legion Post 28 located at 17934 Liming Lane, Triangle, VA 22172-1622.  Bring work gloves, a water bottle and Scout Spirit.  Food will be provided is you RSVP Alex Turner at

      703-730-3887.

      If you know the whereabouts of the sign please let me know.

      Sincerely,