Occoquan Spring Camporee

  • rdezieljr
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27 2:44 PM
      The Camporee Staff is prepared to provide you and your Scouts an unforgettable event.

      Each station has an adult volunteer assigned to man the station. Yet, we still need adult assistance to ensure safety and timely execution. I would greatly appreciate it if each unit in attendance could identify at least one to assist during the weekend.

      There have been two developments: First, I hope everyone has seen the announcement that we will be launching model rockets as part of this year's program. Second, we have a limited time opportunity to purchase model rocket for each and every participant at the Camporee. However, at this time I do not know how many participants to expect. Please send me a private e-mail with your estimated numbers by category: Adult and Youth. Please help us be thrifty by sending your projections within the next 72 hours.

      Lastly, the plastic bottle rocket launches have been cancelled because that activity duplicates the model rocket launch.

      ONLINE REGISTRATION IS OPEN: http://www.boyscouts-ncac.org/Registration/CalendarDetail.asp?ActivityKey=889813&OrgKey=2022