Camporee 2011

  • Rob Deziel (Home)
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2011

      Attached is more information about the upcoming Camporee.  Online registration is now available at: http://www.boyscouts-ncac.org/Registration/CalendarDetail.asp?ActivityKey=889813&OrgKey=2022

      There are several adults that have already volunteered to assist with program areas but we still need more.  If you are willing to lead a station, please send me an e-mail to add your name to our growing staff.  There will be a staff conference call at 1600 on 3/13/11.  A private e-mail will be sent with the call-in information.

      I am looking for a Leave No Trace trainer that will be available during the Camporee weekend.  If you are a trainer and are available and willing to lead a Leave No Trace training class, please contact me privately.

      There will be a Scoutmaster (or the Scoutmaster’s designee) conference call at 1900 on 3/13/11.  I am asking that only adult person from each Unit attend the conference call.  Conference call information will be distributed by 1500 on 3/13/11 via e-mail to the Units that have provided contact information and not through the YAHOO! group.  Information will be disseminated during this conference in an attempt to reduce time needed at March’s Roundtable.