      To: Occoquan@yahoogroups.com
      CC: smushaw@...
      From: Occoquan-noreply@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2014 08:05:52 -0400
      Subject: [Occoquan Scouting Newsgroup] Units not yet responded

      We want to thank all of the units that responded earlier we have over half of the unit contacts confirmed for this year's recharter for 2015... Now we need the rest....to respond..

      We still have several (29) units who have not yet responded; please advise as to who will be your unit re-charter person for the next charter year. And please provide that contact information so we can reconfirm directly with them.

      Again we must emphasize that this years re-charter will be earlier than last year; and there will be less time to prepare your parents if you wait till September to respond.

      Please excuse if this list is in error. I may have missed some emails, due to computer issues at home.

      But please re verify... Thank you

      Roger

      Type Number
      Crew 35