4869HELP with Flag Collection...

  • Dave Byrne
    Jul 7, 2014

      Folks,

      I need your help.  No One has been able to step up to help with the flag collection center this weekend.  I will be out of town so I can’t do it myself.

      Please, can someone help be at the landfill collection center.  All we need are two scouts and two adults.  It’s only for a couple hours and they get precious service hours for doing it.

      There are a ton of flags coming in and the program is doing great but I need your help.

      Please let me know ASAP so I don’t have to cancel.

      Dave

      David Byrne

      Flag Collection Program Coordinator

      Bring us your flag and we’ll retire it for you!

      The Flag Collection Center is available 6am to 6pm everday,

      and is located at the PWC Landfill at 14811 Dumfries Road, Manassas.

      Scouts are Present every 2nd & 4th Saturday of each month from 9am to 1pm.

      pwcflagcollection@...

      facebook_iconfollow us on Facebook:  pwcflagcollection