4865CONGRATS on 4th of July Parade!

  • Stanley Mushaw
    Jul 4, 2014
      CONGRATS on 4th of July Parade! CONGRATULATIONS to all the scouts, scouters, and scout units that participated in this morning’s Dale City Independence Day parade!  You looked great on TV, and the broadcaster said this was the largest group of scouts he had seen at the parade in 28 years!  He commented, “Scouting is certainly alive and well in Prince William County!”  Bravo!

      As America celebrates its 238 birthday today, we can take pride in scouting’s part in our nation’s history and its contribution to our country’s growth and development.  “Building Good Citizens, One Boy at a Time!”  Your District Key 3 — Ben Hazekamp, Alonso Zamora, and myself -- hope you have a fun 4th of July holiday and enjoy the fireworks this evening.   We wish you the very best on your summer camp adventures and family vacations!

      Yours in Scouting

      Stan Mushaw
      District Commissioner
      Occoquan District