4857Please verify within your unit!!!!!!!!

  • Roger LaBrie
    Jun 29, 2014
      Make certain your unit contact/representative for the recharter process has responded to the email sent separately using last years contact list / representatives:::

      SENT EARLIER::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::(below)

      Please respond

      PLEASE   PLEASE  DO NOT REPLY ALL !!!!!!!!!!!

      We would like to verify your contact information for the unit you representative for the recharter 2015..

      Please respond to Roger with a  yes or no along with your UNIT type PACk, TROOP, Crew, Ship or TEAM  along with the number 1919.

      We are not assuming anything at this point but we need to have a valid list so that we can start this process EARLIER than previous years..

      PLEASE do not put this off.

      Our only constant in life is CHANGE and its coming.

      Thank You for your participation in years past and for your patience with this process such as it is.

      Please do your best!

      Thanks

      Roger
      YIS