4854Flag Collection Center NEEDS YOU!

  • Dave Byrne
    Jun 20, 2014

    Folks,

    The Ribbon Cutting for the PWC Flag Collection Center was awesome!  We had ten scouts from Troops 1390 and 1396.  A BIG THANK YOU to those troops for supporting the effort.

    WE NEED TROOPS FOR JUNE 28th and July 12th desperately.  RSVP Directly to me and I’ll sign you up.

    We collected almost 100 flags in the first weekend.  The Old Bridge Observer would like to show up on June 28th and interview scouts.  This is a great opportunity for a Lake Ridge based troop to help out and get into the newspaper.  I will be present the whole time so I just need a few scouts from ANY TROOP.  It’s only four hours and counts for service hours.  I can train the scouts to fold.

    We have already supplied over 50 flags to Cub Scout Packs for retirement and the Quantico National Cemetery Retirement Ceremony.

    PLEASE PASS THIS ALONG TO YOUR TROOP EMAIL LISTS so we can get some participation.

    Thanks,

    Dave

    David Byrne

    Polaris Press, LLC

    Bishop Printing & Ken’s Speedprint

    Printing • Promotional Items • Large Format Printing

    3069 Golansky Blvd.  •  Woodbridge, VA  22192

    703.680.6060 Ext. 101

    www.polarispress.net  •  dave@...

    Twitter_icon@PrinterDave   facebook_icon  Polaris-Press  gplus-32