4851ALERT - Flag Retirement Ceremony POSTPONED!!!

  • Dave Byrne
    Jun 11, 2014

      Folks – see Carol Courtney’s message about the Flag Retirement Ceremony at Quantico National Cemetery.  It has been postponed.

      Please spread the word - Send it to your troops in case you have individual scouts going.

      Dave

      David Byrne

      Polaris Press

      (703) 680-6060 Ext. 101

      www.polarispress.net

      Twitter_iconfacebook_icongplus-32

      From: dave@...
      To: CourtneyScouts@...
      Subject: Flag Collection Center...
      Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 12:26:05 -0400

      Steve & Carol,

      I’m not sure that I have formally met you but I’ve heard quite a bit about you.  I’m working on a new flag program for Boy Scouts and everyone keeps telling me about you.

      I’d like to attend your flag retirement ceremony on the 12th.  I’m not sure if my sons troop is attending so I will keep you posted.

      As you may or may not have heard, I am beginning a new program for Prince William County citizens – a Flag Collection Center at the Landfill on 234.  The collection center will open on Saturday, June 14th with a Ribbon Cutting Ceremony and will remain open during normal operating hours for the landfill.  I’d like to invite you to attend the ceremony.  I’ve attached an invitation.

      The collection center’s sole purpose is to be a conduit to get flags to retirement ceremonies and keep them out of the landfill.  In other words, the program will not endeavor to retire any of the flags but to put them into the hands of our local Boy Scout Troops and other civic organizations for them to retire.

      Please see the attached invitation for the specifics and let me know if you’d like to attend.

      Thank you.  I look forward to working with you to support each other’s efforts.

      Dave

      David Byrne

      Polaris Press, LLC

      Bishop Printing & Ken’s Speedprint

      Printing • Promotional Items • Large Format Printing

      3069 Golansky Blvd.  •  Woodbridge, VA  22192

      703.680.6060 Ext. 101

      www.polarispress.net  •  dave@...

      Twitter_icon@PrinterDave   facebook_icon  Polaris-Press  gplus-32