4850Flag Collection Center HELP!

  • Dave Byrne
    Jun 10, 2014

      PLEASE sign up to help at the Flag Collection Center at the landfill.  We desperately need help on June 28th, July 12th & July 26th.

      PLEASE help us out.  The collection center is just getting off the ground and there was tons of positive feedback but few troops have signed up.  You only need 2-3 scouts with a YPT trained leader and other adult.

      Scouts need to be there from 9am to 1pm.  That’s only four hours and you can even rotate scouts through there for one or two hour increments.  This counts as a service project too!!!

      Go here to signup:  https://www.volunteersignup.org/LPCDP.  Send this out to your troop, crew or pack so they know about the program.

      PLEASE include this in your planning sessions.  We really need a district-wide effort to make this a success the rest of the year.

      The collection center is generating lots of excitement!  Check out this article…

      David Byrne

      Polaris Press, LLC

      Bishop Printing & Ken’s Speedprint

      Printing • Promotional Items • Large Format Printing

      3069 Golansky Blvd.  •  Woodbridge, VA  22192

      703.680.6060 Ext. 101

      www.polarispress.net  •  dave@...

      Twitter_icon@PrinterDave   facebook_icon  Polaris-Press  gplus-32