4849Youth Leadership Prince William

  • desalvap
    Jun 10, 2014

      The following information is provided as general information at request of our District Executive. If you have any questions regarding this program, please contact the Mr. Vickers using the contact information shown below.

      Youth Leadership Prince William - Class 2014

      Based on the success of our Leadership Prince William adult professional program, Youth Leadership Prince William is an innovative program designed to assist in preparing existing and emerging student leaders engaging with business, local government and community leaders. Youth Leadership Prince William will inspire, enlighten, and connect students as they develop personal and professional leadership skills that will forge the future of the Prince William community. Each daily session of this 10 day program students will be introduced to issues through panel and group discussions, tours and simulations. Youth Leadership Prince William selects student  leaders from a diverse cross section of students from our communities in Prince William County, Manassas City and Manassas Park.

      Monday, July 7th - Friday, July 11th (8:00am - 5:00pm)

      Monday, July 14th - Friday, July 18th (8:00am - 5:00pm)

      Early drop off 7am and late pick up 6pm available at no additional cost.

      Breakfast and lunch is included.

      Students travel every Tuesday and Thursday.

      Location: Youth For Tomorrow - 11835 Hazel Circle Drive Bristow, VA

      QUALIFICATIONS

      All applicants must:

      ·         Be residents of Prince William County, Manassas City and Manassas Park.

      ·         Must be entering Grades 5 - 10  in September  2014 (Students)

      ·         Must be entering Grades 11 - 12  in the Fall 2014 (Leader In Training L.I.T) - This is a non paid 2 week training internship opportunity.

      ·         Be in good academic standing.

      ·         Submit a completed application packet online (see application above)  www.LeadershipPrince.com.

      Contact:

      Glenn Vickers