      From: "Cathy Riddle" <criddle40@...>
      To: "Occoquan Yahoo Group" <occoquan@yahoogroups.com>
      Cc: mlundy@..., kflickenger@..., "Ron Neuhaus" <Rneuhaus@...>, "Janet LaFleur" <Jlafleur@...>
      Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2014 11:00:02 AM
      Subject: Eagle Scout Project Needed at Lake Ridge Park

      Dear Fellow Scouters,
      We have an immediate need at Lake Ridge Park to have the trees along the lake "wrapped" to keep the beavers from taking them down. This not only effect our park, but the residents that live along the water. If you have a Life Scout who is ready to persue his Eagle, would you please direct him to me?

      I can be reached via email at criddle@... or by phone at 703.670.9118 (work) or 571-247-5863 (cell).

      YIS,
      Cathy Riddle
      Scouting Program Director and InstructorEagle Scout Project Coordinator
      Department of Parks and Recreation
      (703) 670-9118

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic