4810District Training Day - 16 Days and Counting

  • Leonard Ritter
    Apr 16, 2014
      Occoquanian Scouters,
                                           The classes and instructors continue to be a bit fluid as we try and juggle resources to match classes that have students signed up.  Right now will probably shut down the foil cooking elective since it's a nice to have.

      We have no one registered for the following courses: Varsity Team Leader Specific Training; The OA and Your Troop, Team, and Crew; Life to Eagle for Scouts and Parents; Intro to Cub Scouting; How We have Fun (Cub Scouts); Wolf/Bear Den Leader Specific Training; Cubmaster Leader Specific Training and; Pack Trainer/Unit Training Managers.  Out of these, the following do not have instructors assigned at this time:

      Varsity Leader Training
      Pack Trainer/Unit Training Managers

      We are still in need of instructors for the following classes that have at least one person registered:

      Webelos to Scouts Transition
      Venture Leader Specific Training
      IOLS Bootcamp
      Webelos Den Leader
      COR Training

      Again, if you have time and are interested please let me know soonest.

      YIS,
      Len Ritter
      Training Chair
      Occoquan District