4807Spring IOLS 16-17 May

  • Leonard Ritter
    Apr 13, 2014
      Fellow Scouters,
                                  Our Spring IOLS is coming up in a little over a month and we still have several instructor positions open.  These positions require someone that is skilled in the respective area and able to creatively instruct adults and keep their interest - just kidding about the last part - more so being able to provide activities that can be taught by the candidates within their own units as well.  The following instructors are needed:

      1. Equipment
      2. Scouts Own Service
      3. First Aid
      4 Map & Compass
      5. Ropes & Lashing - may have someone for this
      6. Wood Tools

      I can promise a very rewarding and filling (the filling is the food part) time!  Please let me know soonest if you are available and up to the challenge.

      YIS,
      Len Ritter
      Training Chair
      Occoquan District NCAC