4749Spring Occoquan District Training Day

  • Leonard Ritter
    Jan 25, 2014
      Fellow Scout Leaders,
                                             It's not too early to be thinking about making your plans to attend the Occoquan District Training Day.  We will be offering updated course material as well as a couple of new courses and... who knows... maybe a surprise class or demo thrown in as well!!  I've attached a multi-sheet of fliers so you can print them and hand out to all your Adult leaders and volunteers that may be interested in attending.  Course offerings will be out shortly.

      Occoquan District

      Leader Training

      Saturday, 3 may 2014

      Grace Baptist church

      (8:00am – 5:00pm)

      Trained leaders deliver a better program to our scouts!

      Len Ritter
      District Training Chair
      Occoquan District
      h: 703-794-8571