4746RE: [Occoquan Scouting Newsgroup] Spring Woodbadge Registration

  • DeSalva, Peter
    Jan 23, 2014

      Scouters,

      As a Woodbadge graduate (Eagles all the way) and past staff member, let me echo Lee’s view on the value of this training. If you believe in the Scouting program, this training is a “must do” opportunity. You will realized benefits not just in your Scouting activities but also in your professional and personal activities. I strongly encourage all who have not already received this training to give this opportunity serious consideration.

      Yours in Scouting,

      Peter N. DeSalva

      Mobile Phone: 703-772-5797