4733January District Roundtable Reminder

  • DeSalva, Peter
    Jan 9, 2014

      ยท         Scouters, Scouts and Scout Parents

      The Christmas trees have been taken down and the noise makers put away. It must be time for our January Roundtable!

      Where: Grace Baptist Church on Spriggs Road

      When: Monday 1/13 at 7:15 PM (recommend arriving by 7:00 PM)

      All district Scouters, Scouting parents and interested youth and adults are invited and encouraged to participate and share in Scouting fellowship.

      If you have information to share with district units during the joint session, please let me know via e-mail to this account NLT noon Monday 1/13. Only a few minutes will be available for each person. If your info is extensive, put the details on a handout and insert these in the unit mail drop folders prior to the start of Roundtable.

      If you have information to share during the Boy Scout-Varsity Roundtable breakout session, follow the same guidance given for the joint session. We'll be discussing unit progress in executing their planned program and what locations units have been using for their camping activities.

      I hope to see everyone at Roundtable. Share the knowledge and bring your Scouting buddies too!

      Yours in Scouting,

      Pete DeSalva
      Occoquan District Roundtable Commissioner

      The information contained in this message, and any attachments, may contain confidential and/or privileged material. It is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is addressed. Any review, retransmission, dissemination, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.