4724Railroading Merit Badge on March 8 and March 9, 2014

  • aprilblankenship8
    Jan 1, 2014
      Troop 964 will once again be offering the Railroading Merit Badge at our 2014 Train Show held at Saunders Middle School on March 8 and March 9.  More information can be found at our website:  www.Troop964.org.  Click on the Train Show link and scroll to the bottom of that page to find information on the merit badge class.  The cost remains unchanged from last year at $20 per Scout.
      Signups began this morning and I already have eighteen Scouts from six districts registered so please don't wait to register as word gets out quickly.
      Webelos who have bridged by this date and have joined a Troop are welcome to attend the class and earn their first merit badge.
      Let me know if you have any questions.
      April Blankenship
      Troop 964