4717Recharter Packages with copies of adult apps

  • Roger LaBrie
    Dec 23, 2013
      If you are including copies of adult apps with the charters you nee dot make certain that the socsec numbers are on the registration forms..  Otherwise your charter will get kicked back due to insufficient paperwork.

      All adult apps must include the soc sec numbers, all of the required signatures along with the Authorization page…

      This was addressed at training but I must admit I missed it on a few that were passed on to council.

      Soooo  please make certain your packages are complete..

      Thanks
      Roger

      And again Merry Christmas!