4704Re: [Occoquan Scouting Newsgroup] *****Occoquan District December Roundtable Is Still ON*******

  • David Legge
    Dec 9, 2013
      All,

      I've received word from Grace Baptist Church that they are CLOSED this evening so there will NOT be a Roundtable.  For future reference please note they will be following Prince William County Schools closures.  If the schools are closed then so is the church to community activities.

      Sorry for the late word.

      Dave Legge
      Scoutmaster
      Troop 35

      On Mon, Dec 9, 2013 at 10:11 AM, DeSalva, Peter <peter.desalva@...> wrote:

      All,

      Some have inquired whether the District Roundtable would be held this evening at its regularly schedule time and place.  Just got off the phone with our District Executive on this subject.

      Taking into account all we know about the current and projected weather and road conditions, Roundtable will be conducted as planned. If your situation presents unique safety concerns, be safe.

      Yours in Scouting,

      Peter N. DeSalva

      Mobile Phone: 703-772-5797

      Home Phone: 703-730-9290

      The information contained in this message, and any attachments, may contain confidential and/or privileged material. It is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is addressed. Any review, retransmission, dissemination, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

      --
      Dave Legge
      Scoutmaster