4702Re: [Occoquan Scouting Newsgroup] Occoquan District Round Table, 12/9/2013, 7...

  • wipit470
    Dec 8, 2013
      Is Roundtable/Chapter Meeting on with the roads being bad and school closures?

      In a message dated 12/8/2013 7:16:50 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, Occoquan@yahoogroups.com writes:

      Reminder from: Occoquan Yahoo Group

      Title: Occoquan District Round Table

      Date: Monday December 9, 2013
      Time: 7:15 pm - 8:15 pm (GMT-05.00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
      Location: Grace Baptist Church, 14242 Spriggs Rd Woodbridge, VA 22193
      Notes: Contact E-mail: peter.desalva@...

      Details:

      Scouters and Volunteer Parents,

      Roundtable is held at the usual time and place.

      Where: Grace Baptist Church on Spriggs Road

      All district Scouters, Scouting parents and interested youth and adults are invited and encouraged to participate and share in Scouting fellowship.

      If you have information to share with district units during the joint session, please let me know via e-mail to this account NLT noon Monday before the meeting. Only a few minutes will be available for each person. If your info is extensive, put the details on a handout and insert these in the unit mail drop folders prior to the start of Roundtable.

      If you have information to share during the Boy Scout-Varsity Roundtable breakout session, follow the same guidance given for the joint session. We'll be discussing the leadership transition planning as well as other top ics of interest.

      I hope to see everyone at Roundtable. Share the knowledge and bring your Scouting buddies too!

      Yours in Scouting,

      Pete DeSalva
      Occoquan District Roundtable Commissioner

      Copyright © 2013  Yahoo Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy