4691Occoquan District December Roundtable

  • DeSalva, Peter
    Dec 6, 2013

      Scouters, Scouts and Scout Parents,

      It’s cold, snow is in the forecast, and the Thanksgiving turkey has been consumed. It must be time for our December Roundtable!

      Where: Grace Baptist Church on Spriggs Road

      When: Monday 11/11 at 7:15 PM (recommend arriving by 7:00 PM)

      All district Scouters, Scouting parents and interested youth and adults are invited and encouraged to participate and share in Scouting fellowship.

      If you have information to share with district units during the joint session, please let me know via e-mail to this account NLT noon Monday before the meeting. Only a few minutes will be available for each person. If your info is extensive, put the details on a handout and insert these in the unit mail drop folders prior to the start of Roundtable.

      If you have information to share during the Boy Scout-Varsity Roundtable breakout session, follow the same guidance given for the joint session. We'll be covering completion of the BSA on-line “Tour and Activity Plan” as well as other topics of interest.

      I hope to see everyone at Roundtable. Share the knowledge and bring your Scouting buddies too!

      Yours in Scouting,

      Pete DeSalva
      Occoquan District Roundtable Commissioner

      The information contained in this message, and any attachments, may contain confidential and/or privileged material. It is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is addressed. Any review, retransmission, dissemination, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic