4690Charter turn in status

  • Roger LaBrie
    Dec 4, 2013
      Want to thank those that worked to get their charters in early.. It will make Saturday a little easier.

      For those still working the charters stick with it your almost done.

      We had a few charters turned in without the fees, the UCRS had the membership right but the fees were not entered into the system.  Don’t forget to do that, near the end of the process there is a page were you can make changes to the fees. (so I am told).  It will make processing the charters at turn in go by faster.

      Early on I sent you all a PDF file showing the UCRS screens with some details on the recent changes.. Give it another look if you have trouble with the input..

      Thanks
      Roger

      Units turned in so far:

      TypeNumberDate Turned IN