4626Units not yet signed up recharter--What's UUUP!PP!

  • Roger LaBrie
    Oct 8, 2013

    26 More to go……

    This is something you cannot avoid only delay and we've had enough of that sooooo

    Now is the time to register!  You need this info to be prepared for recharter Turn 7 December.

    Please let roger know when you intend to take the class.
    The schedule is below the delinquent list :-(

    I did this manually hopefully there no mistakes.. Please advise..  Thanks Roger

    Type

    Number

    Sponsor

    Crew