4583Washington Nationals Scout Day

  • Alice Nelson
    Sep 10, 2013
    Dear Washington Nationals Scout Day Supporter:

    We had a great turn out for our first three scout days back in April, June, and July.  Our next Scout Day  is just a few weeks away! Don’t hesitate to get your scout day tickets for Sunday September 22nd at 1:35pm. All Boy Scouts, Cub Scouts, Girl Scouts, Daisy and Brownies Girl Scouts are invited to participate in our pre-game parade on September 22nd.  If you wish to participate all scouts must be in their full uniforms.  More information will be forth coming to all registered scout groups.

    Sunday, September 22 – 1:35 PM vs. Miami Marlins – Pre-game parade for all scouts

    Attached you will find an order form and general information on Scout Days. Order forms should be filled out for groups of 13 or more; orders of 12 or fewer should use the established online link at http://www.nationals.com/scout

    All order forms received by the Washington Nationals will receive an email confirmation of receipt. If no confirmation is received by the purchaser, please assume the order has not been received by the Nationals.

    Also, pre-registered Scouts receive special discounts on reserved seating and a unique commemorative patch at each Scout game. All patches can be collected at the Group Sales Kiosk behind section 107 in the left field gate during each scout day game. Collect all four!

    We are looking forward to seeing all scouts for the last scout day this season!

    All the best,
    Nick

    Nicholas Doenges
    ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE | TICKET SALES