4423Washington Nationals Scout Day

  • Alice Nelson
    May 3, 2013
    Dear Washington Nationals Scout Day Supporter:

    We had a great turn out for our first scout day back in April and our next one is just a next month!

    On Sunday June 23th there will be the Bryce Harper Bobblehead Giveaway for the first 15,000 fans through the centerfield gates.  Make sure you come early to get yours as once they are gone they are gone and I will not be able to help anyone out. The centerfield gates will open at 11am.

    Sunday, June, 23 – 1:35 PM vs. Colorado Rockies- Summer Outing
    Saturday, July 27 – 3:05 PM vs. New York Mets - Mid-Summer Outing
    Sunday, September 22 – 1:35 PM vs. Miami Marlins – Pre-game parade for all scouts

    For Sunday June 23rd the largest registered scout group will be the color guard for the game and participate in our pre-game ceremony.

    Attached you will find order form and general information on Scout Days. Order forms should be filled out for groups of 13 or more; orders of 12 or fewer should use the established online link at http://www.nationals.com/scout

    All order forms received by the Washington Nationals will receive an email confirmation of receipt. If no confirmation is received by the purchaser, please assume the order has not been received by the Nationals.

    Also, pre-registered Scouts receive special discounts on reserved seating and a unique commemorative patch at each Scout game. All patches can be collected at the Group Sales Kiosk behind section 107 in the leftfield gate during each scout day game. Collect all four!

    We are looking forward to more great Scout Days at the Ballpark in 2013!

    All the best,

    Nick

    Nicholas Doenges
    ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE | TICKET SALES