4378Wilderness First Aid Course - Finally!

  • David Legge
    Mar 30, 2013
      After a couple of false starts it looks like I've finally put together a time and place to hold a Wilderness First Aid Course.  We are going to do this in one, long day instead of the usual two days. I apologize for the slippage of the date but the instructor needs lead time to order the materials.  See below for details.  Let me know if anyone has any questions.

      Dave Legge
      Troop 35
      9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
      Location: QinetiQ North America, Quantico Corporate Center, 800 Corporate Dr, Stafford
      (Take I-95 S to Exit 148. Go east on Russell Rd to Rt 1 South.  Corporate Dr is the first right.  QinetiQ is in the first office building on the right at the top of the hill)
      Prerequisite: Students must bring proof of current CPR certification with them to class
      Cost: $100 per person (make checks payable to Troop 35)
      Deadline: Payment must be received by 26 Apr. Send payment and a copy of this email with the information requested below filled out to:
      Dave Legge
      15839 Vista Dr
      Montclair, VA 22025
      Attn: WFA Class
      There is space for only 20 students in this class so please register early via payment to ensure a spot.
      Registration: (if paying for multiple students please provide information on each)