4001Tour Plan Reminder

  • activ123
    May 1, 2012

      https://myscouting.scouting.org/Pages/Home.aspx

      Online Tour and Activity Plan to Go Live May 1 - TODAY

      The new Tour and Activity Plan will officially replace the old Tour Plan beginning May 1, 2012. All of your previously approved Tour Plans will cross over and be archived in the new system, but any outstanding ones will not.

      Council is in the process of clarifying the details about how tour permits will be handled - the most recent guidance I sent is in effect as far as I know.  I am sending this mainly to remind folks of the new process and to provide the links below.  I will send additional information when I receive it.

      An informative training video has been developed on how to use the new Tour and Activity Plan application. It can be found here. The Tour and Activity Plan FAQ page can also be viewed here.  Please contact your local council with any questions or concerns.

      Thanks

      Andy