suimin's website for the ocarina

  • captainnemo12901
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2002
      I was listening to some of the ocarina recording that Suimin
      preformed with the ocarina. The gospel music was just so beautiful
      it moved me to tears. It reminded me of the ancient pipe organ that
      was played in my grandfather's church when I was a little girl. My
      son thought the music I was listening to was making me sad! On the
      contrary I told him, everybody erronously (is that spelled correct)
      believe angels play harps, they don"t!!! They play ocarinas!! Keep
      making the beauty of song with the ocarina and maybe we can bring
      about peace on earth. Love to all from captainnemo12901@...
      VIVA LA OCARINA!!
    • suimin_japan
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 5, 2002
        Dear aptainnemo12901

        Thank you so much visiting my website and listening to the sounds. I
        am very delighted to hear your feedback. There wouldn't be greater
        praise for a music than saying it made someone cry.
        Could you tell me which gospel song(s) did you like best and if there
        is other songs you would like to listene to in ocarina, let me know.

        Suimin, the angel??
        http://www.ne.jp/asahi/suimin/japan/index.htm

        --- In Ocarinaclub@y..., "captainnemo12901" <captainnemo12901@y...>