Oakland Tech PTSA monthly meeting, 1/11/2010, 7:00 pm

  • OaklandTechPTSA@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2010
      Reminder from: OaklandTechPTSA Yahoo! Group

      Title: Oakland Tech PTSA monthly meeting

      Date: Monday January 11, 2010
      Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the second Monday until Saturday May 15, 2010.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 23 hours, 58 minutes.
      Location: Oakland Tech Library
      Street: 4351 Broadway
      City State Zip: Oakland, CA 94611
      Notes: Parents, Guardians, Teachers, Administrators, and Tech Students:

      All are welcome at the general meetings of the Oakland Tech Parent Teacher Student Association, normally held on the second Monday of each month. We look forward to seeing you and welcome your input as to how to better our school.

    • OaklandTechPTSA@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 10, 2010

        Date: Monday January 11, 2010
        Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
        Repeats: This event repeats every month on the second Monday until Saturday May 15, 2010.
        Location: Oakland Tech Library
        Street: 4351 Broadway
        City State Zip: Oakland, CA 94611
        Notes: Parents, Guardians, Teachers, Administrators, and Tech Students:

        Tina Ebojo from AC Transit will join us to discuss AC Transits efforts in Transitioning Oakland Tech High Students who currently use our service from paper passes to a Tranlink Youth card.