26048FS:Cellphones Razr/Rizr/Pebl Camera Tmobile 60471

  • tree
    Jun 9, 2009
      If you purchase 2 or more phones I will include a free bluetooth headset!~
      I have the following phones for sale...All are in perfect working condition. They are also all camera phones. Each one is in good condition with some light scratches from normal use. Each comes with their charger and battery.Located in IL and will ship. Pics can be viewed at  http://s8.photobucket.com/albums/a36/treejayham05/%c2%a0  Paypal accepted. I am relisting the razr and the pebl phone due to 2 non-paying buyers now.....I cannot hold these and they will be sold on a first come first serve basis, sorry.,....Each can be used with a tmobile prepaid card or a tmobile contract plan!~Shipping will be a flat rate of $5, even if you buy more then one phone, you pay only $5...Insurance is recommended!~
      If you would like to purchase all three I will give them to you for $130 plus a bluetooth headset!~
      Tmobile Rizr slider camera phone $60

      Tmobile Razr V3 camera phone special edition $45

      Tmobile Teal Blue Pebl Camera Phone $40