26047Long List of things- Toys-- Clothes-- Household Stuff--- Need Gone This Weekend !!

  • Heather C
    Jun 6, 2009
      My kids have gone through their closets again and has decided to sell
      some of their things--- Here is what we have : We need Sold ASAP !!!!!
      1- Terrain Twister -- just needs Batteries $5
      2- Tangled Tales Electronic card game ( Choose your own path ) $5
      3- Random K-nex parts ----$3
      4- Magnetix City ------ $15- Use your Own judgement on buying these .
      This is Not a regular magnetix Set.. this is a set that makes Buildings.
      This set is New bought for $50
      5- Misc Bionicle Parts $ 5
      6- Robosabien $15 my son has taken great care of this toy, its in
      excellent condition. Works Great.. just needs batteries .Paid $120 when
      it came out !
      7- Blue Robopet-- Works great, just needs batteries. $5
      8-Barbie " Learn with me letter Book" $8

      CLOTHES -
      1-I have 3 complete sets of scrubs. The tops are all print, one is
      SpongeBob, one is Snoopy & the last is Halloween theme. All pants are
      solid --Pants are Size Small & tops are Medium. **Asking $10 **
      2-I have a Red , white & Blue Girls ( Youth Large ) Cheerleading
      uniform, my daughter wore 3 times for her Solo in her Spring Ice show.
      Its an official uniform bought off Cheerleading.com I paid over $40 for
      this. Asking $15 I have a pic if interested
      3-Size 12 Michaelangelo 2 piece Bridesmaid Dress Worn 1 time. Color is a
      cranberry /maroon . Asking $ 25 * Will need to be cleaned since its
      been sitting in my closet * pic needed if interested*

      HOUSEHOLD-

      1- 8 Sea Foam Fiesta Coffee Cups- $3
      2- 3- Pikachu cake pan $8 - never used, I believe its a Wilton pan

      We need gone THIS weekend !! Make a _*Reasonable*_ Offer if you really
      want something or want to buy a lot of something !!
      Pick up in Clinton Twp ---- Cash ONLY

      --
      Heather

      GO RED WINGS !!