26046FS:Free Ship GameboyLot, Wii Games,DS,LadiesClothesxxl60471

  • tree
    Apr 1, 2010
      Happy Holidays!~

      I am offering FREE SHIPPING Thursday and Friday....All Items come from a smoke FREE home. I am located in IL, will ship, Paypal accepted. Due to alot of deadbeat buyers lately I can no longer hold items, sorry. Pics can be viewed at

      We are asking $70 for the whole lot. Pics can be viewed at http://s8.photobucket.com/albums/a36/treejayham05/%c2%a0

      Located in Il, will ship, paypal accepted

       GAMEBOY LOT $70 FOR ALL (WILL NOT SEPERATE,SORRY)
      You will be getting the following in this lot:

      1- Gameboy Color System (teal color) (runs on aa batteries)

      1- magnifying light for the game boy color

      1- Gameboy Advance System (pink color) (runs on aa batteries)

      1- light attachment for the gameboy color (purple color)

      1- Gameboy Advance flip Handheld System (silver color)-this comes with a wall charger!

      4- Gameboy Color Games (these can be used on all the systems!)
      Army Men Combat
      Tom & Jerry Mouse Attacks
      Mickey Mouse's Adventure
      Dragon Tales

      4- Gameboy Advance Games (these can be played on the pink and silver systems)
      Lilo & Stitch 2
      Namco Museum (contains classic arcade games)
      Jimmy Neutron
      Activision Anthology (contains a couple of games on one game)

      NOTE I STILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING GAMES BELOW FOR THE DS AND WII FOR SALE.......THE WII AND NINTENDO DS GAMES ARE prices below

      WII GAMES (or take all for $80)

      Shrek the Third $20

      Kung Fu Panda $20

      Sonic & the Secret Rings $20

      Looney Tunes:Acme Aresenal $20

      Rayman Raving Rabbids $20

      Nintendo DS Games (or buy all nintendo ds games for $65)

      Mega Brain Boost :all three games in 1 $12
      The Sims Pets 2 $15
      Feel the Magic XY XX $10
      Lionel Trains on Track $15
      Tomb Raider:Legend $20
      Big Brain Academy $12
      Brain Age $12

      clothing

      LEI Stretch Flare Medium Rinse color juniors size 17 will fit a misses 16 $10

      Size XL New Lightweight Pink/Grey Transformer Pants $10

      Size XL New Lightweight Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles pants Lt Green/Lavendar....$10

      TOPS

      Sz XXL Disney Mickey Mouse Hoodie Sweatshirt...Light shaded grey color. Very soft inside!~  $15

      New Sz XXL Disneyland Mickey Hoodie $15 Says MICKEY on Back..Still has tags was $48.95....Beautiful green short sleeve hoodie,super comfy!~ Nice white and cold trim!~