26043F.S. Prof. Monster Truck Photos from the Silverdome 2010

  • Dave
    Apr 20, 2010
       Were you at the Pontiac Silver Dome for the  DOMINATION IN THE DOME ?
      Did you Miss it? Have a Favorite truck that was there? Or a Favorite Bike Stunt?

       Well Look no further.... Check this web page out
         http://www.daveskustomkreationz.com/MonsterTrucks2010.html
       This is only a sample of what is available !!!   Over 2500 Photos taken from the event!

      We offer small to 20x30 prints. We do coffee mugs and pillow cases and more!!!

      Main website is here
        http://www.daveskustomkreationz.com/

      We do Weddings, special events, outdoor sports, Child & Business ID's and more

      Photo samples here
      http://www.daveskustomkreationz.com/PhotoProjects.html

      If you Raced at Lapeer Dragway  we will probably have a photo of your car dating back to late 2006. We also have some of Milan Race way in 2009
      We are a new small company starting out with Great Pricing !!!

       Check us out today !!!

      NEWS FLASH !!!!
         Have Dry Skin? Skin Irritations or problems?
       Check out the link for Goats Milk Soaps !!!
      http://www.daveskustomkreationz.com/Hymnotes.html
       Great for psoriasis and Eczema.

       We also Network and do some advertising for other small or large businesses.

      Thank you for looking....

      Dave Balkevitch

      http://www.daveskustomkreationz.com