26040FS:Tmobile Samsung Comeback SmartPhone Text 60471

  • tree
    Apr 18, 2010
      I have a practically new Tmobile Samsung T559 smartphone for sale. It was only used for 2 weeks, while my iphone was being repaired. It was purchased new! It is in great condition and a great phone...This phone retails for almost $300. I am asking $200 for it and I am including some items that I paid more for such as a pink faceplate for the phone, a belt clip, and memory card. This phone will also have a wall charger of course! Paypal accepted, located in IL and will ship....NOTE I will insure this package through USPS at NO extra charge to you, to make sure your purchase is protected! Pics can be viewed at http://s8.photobucket.com/albums/a36/treejayham05/

      This phone is great for texting and surfing the web!~

      Size
      Weight
      4.5 ounces

      Dimension (HXWXD)
      4.33:x2.20"x0.73"

      Display
      Internal
      Technology
      262K color TFT

      Resolution

      Resolution
      A measure of graphics on a display device

      240x400

      External
      Technology
      65K color PMOLED

      Resolution

      Resolution
      A measure of graphics on a display device

      128x128

      Battery
      Standard
      Talk time

      Talk time
      The length of time that caller can talk with their cell phone without recharging the battery

      up to 5.5 hours

      Standby

      Standby
      Status of operation of equipment that is ready for use but not in use

      up to 300 hours

      User Interface
      Input Device

      Input Device
      A hardware mechanism that transforms information to the external world.

      QWERTY keyboard

      Camera
      Camera Resolution

      Camera Resolution
      A measure of how closely packed the dots in a bitmapped image are

      2.0 MP

      Digital / Optical Zoom

      Digital / Optical Zoom
      Optical Zoom is the number of times the maximum focal length of a zoom lens is larger than the minimum focal length. Digital Zoom is a method of decreasing (narrowing) the apparent angle of view of a digital photographic or video image

      2.5x digital zoom

      Shot mode

      Shot mode
      Enables taking still pictures.

      multi-shot

      Video
      Video player

      Video player
      A type of media player that shows video files.

      MPEG4, H.263, H.264, 3GPP

      Video recording

      Video recording
      A function that records video in a digital format.

      MPEG4, H.263, H.264, 3GPP

      Video messaging

      Video messaging
      Set of interactive telecommunication technologies

      Yes

      Video Streaming

      Video Streaming
      Capable of displaying video contents.

      Yes

      Music & Sound
      Music Player

      Music Player
      Stores, organizes and plays digital music files.

      MP3, AAC/AAC+, WMA, MPEG4, WAV, MIDI, Real Audio

      Poly Ringtones

      Poly Ringtones
      A tone-based ringtone for incoming calls which plays more complex music than a monophonic tone.

      72-Tone Polyphonic Ringtones

      Fun & Entertainment
      Embedded JAVA™ Games

      Embedded JAVA™ Games
      Embedding object-oriented programming game played

      Yes

      Messaging
      SMS / EMS / MMS

      SMS / EMS / MMS
      1.SMS: Short Message Service 2.EMS: An application-level extension to SMS for cellular phones (Enhanced Message Service) 3.MMS: A way to send a message from one mobile to another can include not just text, but also sound, images and video

      Yes

      Email

      Email
      Enables messages to be transferred from an individual to another individual or from an individual to a group of people.

      Yes

      Connectivity
      Bluetooth

      Bluetooth
      A short-range wireless radio technology that allows electronic devices to connect to one another.

      Yes

      USB

      USB
      A type of plug-in connection that is used to connect devices

      Yes

      Internet HTML Browser

      Internet HTML Browser
      The authoring language used to create documents on the World Wide Web.

      Yes

      Memory
      User Memory

      User Memory
      Portion of system memory in which user processes run.

      75 MB

      Phone book entries

      Phone book entries
      Short pieces of writing in a phone book

      up tp 1000entries

      External Memory

      External Memory
      The permanent storage of large quantities of data.

      up to 16GB

      Personal Information Management
      Calendar

      Calendar
      A schedule management function.

      Yes

      Scheduler

      Scheduler
      An operating system that allows users to store scheduling and event information.

      Yes

      Clock
      Yes

      Worldtime

      Worldtime
      An application displaying the local time in the any time zone around the world.

      Yes

      Alarm

      Alarm
      A function that alerts a user with beeps at pre-set time(s).

      Yes

      Converter

      Converter
      Translate some languages with voice recognition.

      Yes

      Calculator

      Calculator
      An in-phone calculator which performs addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.

      Yes

      Memo book

      Memo book
      Used as a reminder of communication.

      Yes

      Stop watch

      Stop watch
      A feature that measures time intervals.

      Yes

      Call functions
      Voice Recongnition

      Voice Recongnition
      Converts an audio format into a text format

      Yes

      Multiparty

      Multiparty
      One-to-a-few communication service