26035FS: Plus Size Bras....Waterford

  • Krista
    Apr 5, 2010
      I have 2 brand new bras, still in the packages from Roamans. They are
      each size 54D...1 beige (nude) and 1 black. Description below:
      Easy Enhancer™ Front Hook posture bra by Comfort Choice™
      2-section cups with polyfill for shaping and support. Cushioned,
      adjustable stretch straps.

      * Powernet criss cross. * Posture support back. *
      Polyester/spandex. * Hand wash. * Imported.

      I purchased these a few months back and they are too big. Paid $29.99
      each but selling for $15 each. I am located in Waterford at Pontiac
      Lake/Highland Rd. Can provide pics. Thank you.