26028For Sale - 36" TV, pull-out couch and glider rocker - Ferndale

  • CherylLynn00
    Apr 19, 2010
      Hi all,

      I need to sell the following items by Wednesday!

      36" Toshiba tube TV for $50.
      You will need to hook it up to speakers for sound, otherwise everything works great! Good picture! $50 firm

      Couch with full size pullout bed. No rips or tears on couch or bed. Very small water stain on front, but barely visible. Great shape! Plum in color (see pics). We do have cats, so there may be some cat hair on it. $75 firm

      Maroon in color (maybe a bit lighter) glider rocker for sale. Very comfortable! Only used for about a year. Great shape! We do have cats, so there may be a little cat hair on it. $50 firm

      You will need a truck and at least 2 strong men to move any of these things. Thanks

      Email me for pics